Xiaomi expected to launch Redmi's First 5G Phone In India: Find out the facts
Donovan sung, Xiaomi director of product management announced the launch of Redmi 5G in India read more...
A lot of 5G smartphones are entering the Indian market and Xiaomi is one such company who is not left behind. It was earlier reported that both Realme and Redmi are going to build the best 5G phone. Thus, Realme had already updated about its upcoming phone. On the other hand, Redmi has clarified that its 5G phone is soon going to get introduced to the public.
Also, last Friday, Xiaomi's Global spokesperson, Director of Product Management Donovan Sung has mentioned regarding the upcoming Redmi 5G. However, he has not yet disclosed the names or any other details. The phone is already available in Switzerland.
Xiaomi first 5G phone was revealed at MWC 2019 this year, namely Mi MIX 5G.
The specifications of the Mi MIX 5G are as below:
• It is based on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Mobile Platform.
• It has the Snapdragon X50 modem.
• Also, it consists of a 6.39-inch FHD+ Samsung AMOLED display with a screen resolution of 2340 x 1080p. The phone’s aspect ratio is 19.5:9.
• It has a 12MP AI dual camera along with Sony's IMX576 sensor.
• Not only that, it is having various AI-based camera features and the best part is its 960fps slow-motion video facility.
• The front side of the smartphone has a 24MP camera and secondary 2MP sensor. This is helpful to click selfies on portrait form and also have a great video calling experience.
• It also includes a 3800mAh battery which contains fast charging facility.
• This new model runs on Android Pie-based MIUI 10 out-of-the-box.
It is to be noted that, RealMe CEO, Madhav Seth from India has told media that Realme 5G version will come into the Indian market by the end of 2019.