World Sleep Day 2019: Quotes, SMS, wishes to share with your friends
Today, March 15th marks 'World Sleep Day 2019'. This day aims to bring attention to the many burdens of sleep problems, as well as the importance of healthy sleep. Here are some Quotes, SMS to share with your friends on World Sleep Day.
The theme of World Sleep day 2019 is 'Healthy Sleep, Healthy Aging'. The day is an internationally recognized awareness event which brings researchers, health care providers and patients together to understand the importance of adequate sleep and its impact on our health. Inadequate sleep could lead to some chronic medical conditions like heart stroke, heart diseases, high blood pressure, diabetes and even weight gain.
Here are some Quotes, SMS to share with your friends on World Sleep Day:
- "Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together" - Thomas Dekker (Elizabethan dramatist and writer)
- "The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream." - Marilyn Monroe (American actress and model)
- "There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep." - Homer, The Odyssey (Ancient Greek philosopher, poet and writer)
- "Death, so called, is a thing that makes men weep, and yet a third of life is passed in sleep." - Lord Byron (English poet and herald of the Romantic movement)
- "I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?" - Ernest Hemingway (American novelist and journalist)
- "Sleep is the best meditation." - The Dalai Lama (Buddhist monk and guru)
- "Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone." - Anthony Burgess (English writer and composer)
- "Indolence is the sleep of the mind." - Luc de Clapiers (18th Century writer and moralist)