Vacancy in Indian Air Force: 12th pass candidates can apply
Recruitment for Indian Air Force is announced in which application is invited for Airmen position.
There is good news for candidates who want to join the Air Force. Indian Air Force (IAF) has invited online applications for the post of Airmen falling under GROUP ‘X’ and Group Y Trades. It is a great opportunity for those who want to become Pilots and officers in Indian Air Force.
Check the details as below:
Group Y-It is Non-Technical’ trades and candidates will get a post of Medical Assistant and Indian Air Force (Police).
Group Y- It is a technical trade which is for recruiting technicians.
The process to Apply:
Interested candidates have to participate in the Rally. It is going to take place from August 27 to August 30 starting at 7 AM. The venue is Bambolin, Goa. Applicants can enrol themselves at the venue. They need to present the certificate.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected will get a stipend of Rs 14,500. This is given during their training.
Eligibility Criteria for Group X:
- 17 to 21 years age criteria.
- Candidates should have passed 10 2 examination with Mathematics, Physics, and English. They should have achieved at least 50 per cent marks. OR
- Candidates should have achieved at least 50 per cent marks in three years diploma course in Polytechnic from government recognized institute. OR
- They should have done any diploma course in fields such as Civil/electrical/ mechanical engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for Group Y:
- 17 to 21 years age criteria
- Passed 10 2 examination with at least 50 per cent in English. OR
- Must have 50 per cent in two years Vocational Course.