Railway Recruitment 2019: Railway Jobs June 2019 (1100 Vacancies Opening)
Job openings in Railway for 2019 has been announced. Candidates need to apply online read more....
It is a dream for Indian citizens to join Indian Railways as it is the reputed government job in India. There are many vacancies available in this department for which people can apply online.
This time too Indian Railways have announced recruiting 1.3 lakh people under its Recruitment plan of 2019-20.
Below are the major highlights of the project.
Here is the Openings list:
1. Integral Coach Factory, Railway Zone- 992 vacancies for Electrician, Fitter, Machinist, Painter, Welder, Carpenter, PASAA. The last date to apply is 24 June 2019.
2. Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited – 37 vacancies for consultants and managers. The last date to apply is June 2019.
3. Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala – 8 sports quota vacancies for which the last date of application is 24 June 2019.
Under the recruitment, the candidate can apply through various quotas such as Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota, and Cultural Quota.
Qualifications: For group C and D a person should be minimum 10th pass or ITI. For Group A & B, the candidate should be a graduate or post graduate.
- Group A posts It falls under UPSC for which candidate has to give Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group B candidates are recruited on deputation basis.
- Group C consists of technical and non-technical category employees like station master, clerks, ticket collector and such.
- Group D has peon, helper, and Trackman.
Selection Process- Written examination is followed by viva, skill test and aptitude test depending upon the post.
You need to visit the Railway Recruitment Board website www.rrbonlinereg.in or www.indianrailways.gov.in to find out the details, eligibility for various posts and thus apply for the exam through an apply online link.