PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game

The 20-year-old man died onboard a train after he drank chemical water by mistake while playing PUBG.

PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game
PUBG Mobile Addiction: 20-Year-Old Drinks Chemical Instead of Water While Playing Game.

A 20-year-old man died after drinking chemical rather than water while playing mobile game Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG).

Saurabh (boy who died) while he was busy playing the game together with his friend and he mistakenly drank from a bottle containing chemical rather than the bottle that had water while both the bottles were in his bag.

Meanwhile, He was travelling on a train Swarn Jayanti train and mistook a bottle of chemical for water and consumed.

Meanwhile, According to reports Saurabh was a resident of Chandrabali Naka Jhansi Road in Gwalior, died after drinking the chemical as no medical help was available on the train. Later, His body was later dropped at the agra cantonment railway station at 5 am.

However, the incident happened when Saurabh and his friend Santosh Sharma started playing PUBG when they were travelling to Delhi on weekdays.

According to an interview of Santosh Kumar after the incident he said 'Saurabh was busy playing PUBG and did not even look into his bag while fetching the bottle containing water. He picked the bottle containing the chemical and drank from it. While Saurabh realized when drinking a little quantity that he drank chemical rather than water. He called for help and pulled the chain to stop the train.' 

However, after ten minutes, a guard came to investigate and told Santosh that there's no doctor on the train.

According to a doctor, 'By the time they reached Agra Cantonment railway station, Saurabh was already dead.' 

Meanwhile, Santosh, who has not been able to recover from the shock, said he can never play the game again.