PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update: Release date, complete patch notes, download instructions
PUBG Mobile is rolling out a major update to the game, bringing several improvements, bug fixes and new features to entice players.
PUBG Mobile is a worldwide craze and sensation which is continuously building on its popularity with the introduction of new updates to the game. The latest PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update is finally here, offering players a pleanty of features to intensify their game play.
On Wednesday, PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update was rolled out, moreover like previous big updates, the latest one doesn't take the game servers offline, but players would need to update the game in order to invite other players.
However, PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 update is a huge update, the players need to be sure they have up to 2GB storage space freely available in thier smartphone while Android users are required to have 1.57GB storage space and iOS users need 1.97GB free space.
If you have installed the older version, they only need to download the update contents, which is about 673MB.
Apart from several improvement PUBG Mobile 0.16.0 updates it has added to the game it can change players over all experience of gaming with all these features such as:
1. RageGear TDM: RearGear in TDM mode can escort heavily armoured vehicles and players are appointed as drivers and shooters.
2. Classic Mode - Snow Paradise: This mode is very fun and absolutely aligns with the snowy winter season, it's the Spawn Island coated in snow and players will take cable cars on snowy mountains as well as try out freestyle snowboarding.
3. EvoGround - Loadout: This new possibility lets up opt for your weapons and things you want to bring into the TDM match.
4. Healing while moving in Classic matches: In this Medical items can now be applied while moving, but the movement speed is reduced while using consumables.
This applies to Master of Education Kits, Painkillers, Energy drinks, Bandages, Adrenaline syringes and the rest.
5. No more nasty tricks: In this new feature the PUBG Mobile update that restricts players to kill you from pillage your Death Crate. Players may report a mate for firing to prevent them from performing any actions throughout this match.
6. Teaming up, AGAIN!: There's a new feature that enables solo players to ask their teammates to play another game.
7. Weapons reconfigured: Some of your common PUBG Mobile weapons are reconfigured, either to cause more damage or less.
While harm from loads of weapons, together with SMG, Crossbow, S12K, shotguns, and Bolt action sharpshooter rifles has been enhanced, AWM's harm is lowered from 132 to 120.