Pizza now Healthy as well as Delicious with these 5 Pizza Base Substitutes
We focus so much on pizza toppings that Underestimate pizza crust. Pizza is a versatile meal that can be made in a number of vegetarian and non-vegetarian ways.
The term pizza was first recorded in the 10th century in a Latin manuscript from the Southern Italian town of Gaeta in Lazio, on the border with Campania. Modern pizza was invented in Naples, and the dish and its variants have since become popular in many countries. It has become one of the most popular foods in the world and a common fast food item in Europe and North America, restaurants offering Mediterranean cuisine, and via pizza delivery. Many companies sell ready-baked frozen pizzas to be reheated in an ordinary home oven.
So if it's difficult to control your ravings for pizza. We have many healthy alternatives for pizza base that taste Uuummm.
1. Chickpea Pizza Base: Boil and grind chickpeas to make a fine paste and make your pizza base with it. chickpea flour that is loaded with nutrients.
2. Multi-Grain Pizza Base: This is made by a cluster of different healthy flours like whole-wheat, maize flour, oats flour, etc. To the flours, add seeds like flax seeds, sunflower seeds and chia seeds. Mix them all together and make a multigrain pizza base with this healthful mixture.
3. Oats Pizza Base: Take rolled oats or instant oats and grind them in a blender till it turns into a powder form. Use this powder instead of regular flour and make your healthy pizza base.
4. Whole-Wheat Pizza Base: Simply replace the refined flour with this flour and proceed to make pizza base as usual.
5. Cauliflower Pizza Base: Cauliflower florets are mashed in a grinder or food processor and left on a strainer to drain out water. And do add a few eggs to make the mixture soft and smooth.
So, next time when you want to have Pizza do an experiment, it so make it really fun.