No Smoking Day 2020: Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion
Here are some Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on No Smoking Day 2020.
No Smoking Day is observed every year on the second Wednesday of March, to encourage people over the world to quit the smoking. No Smoking Day, 2020 is being celebrated on March 11, but you can quit smoking on any day of the year.
Smoking leads to many fatal diseases that ruin the life of a person, making him a liability on his family and society. Saint Dr. Gurmeetramrahim Singh Ji Insan taught the method of meditation to millions, enabling them to shun and stay away from smoking.
Here are some Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on No Smoking Day 2020:
- #NoSmokingDay: Don’t smoke, it’s not a joke. Don’t burn your life with cigarettes. Don’t let your life be destroyed by yourself. Everyone has a right to clean air. Hang tough, don’t puff.
- Quit smoking and reduce the risk of breathing problems, heart disease and many forms of cancer.
- Your fitness is in your hands. Don’t waste your money in smoking. Smoke away your bad habits, not lungs. Say yes to life.
- Quit smoking and start a healthy life. Fitness is better than smoking. Get high on success. Stop smoking and choose a better and happy life.
- Smoking causes a number of cardiovascular diseases. It leads to passive smoking, thus impacting the non--smokers as well.
- Kill the cigarettes or they kill you. Save your lungs, save your life. Hang tough, don’t puff. Breathe healthily, live happily. People are haters of smokers. Tobacco or Health: Choose Health.
- Say NO to cancer by saying No to Bidi, Cigarettes, Tobbaco, Huka Smoke On #NoSmokingDay.