Here are 5 stupendous performances of Radhika Apte that showcase her versatility
Radhika Apte is an actress who has given innumerable performances and has made a mark of her own in the industry.
On ocassion of the actress’ birthday, Here are her top 5 timeless performances which will make you fall in love with her all over again.
1. Raat Akeli Hai: Radhika has essayed the character of a bride named Radha who is in the middle of a chaos. The actress nailed the role and took the spotlight with her mysterious character filled with layers of whether she is a murderer or is she innocent?
2. Andhadhun: Radhika was seen essaying the character of Sophie, a girl next door who falls in love with Ayushmann Khurana. This dark comedy crime thriller was widely loved and Radhika was praised for giving an impactful performance
3. Padman: Radhika was seen essaying the character of Gayatri, a conservative wife and also acted as an inspiration for her husband to changes the lives of millions of women all around the world.
4. Phobia: Radhika Apte played the character of Mehak, who develops severe agoraphobia after being molested by a taxi-driver. She perfectly displayed the feelings of anxiety and the pangs that she suffers while questioning her psychological stability. This was truly a show stealer.
5. Ghoul: Radhika essayed the character of a military officer, Nida Rahim who is bold, fierce and would streach to any leaps and bounds. The search of truth for the survival of a prisoner unveils various layers of truths as she digs deep. This bold fearless character has surely stayed with us.
After delivering a phenomenal performance in Raat Akeli Hai, Radhika is now gearing up for her upcoming film A Call to Spy and will be seen essaying the real life character of Noor Inayat Khan.
The actress also made her directorial debut with Sleepwalkers and which recieved 'The Best Midnight Short Award' at Palms Spring International Short Fest that was held online, this year.