Happy Karwa Chauth 2019: Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion
Here are the Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on Karwa Chauth to your Husband and Wife.
This year Karwa Chauth is going to fall on 17th October so we can say preparations are going on in full swing. Meanwhile, many married women observe a fast for their partner's long lives.
Here are the Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on Karwa Chauth to your Husband and Wife.:
- You are my first love and I’m willing to take a chance; until life is through, I’ll still be loving you. I will be true to you, just a promise from you will do. Happy Karva Chauth!
- Dear honey, sending you my warm wishes on Karwa Chauth for a long happy Married Life. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- The Mangal sutra reminds you of, the promises that binds you. And the color of Mehndi, prove the depth of your love. Happy Karva Chauth!
- I started living the day you came in my life so if you are fasting for me then I just want to let you know that I want two live as long as you are there with me. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- Together forever, never apart. Maybe in distance but never in heart. Make your better half feel special with Karwa Chauth gifts.
- May the moon light, flood your life with happiness and Joy, peace and harmony. Happy Karwa Chauth!
- A dark cloud of gloom is hovering my heart, Am praying for your happiness and long life, You are always in my heart, Missing you very much on this Karwa Chauth!
- As you celebrate the bond of marriage, wishing you a life of love and togetherness today and always. Happy Karva Chauth!
- Congratulations to all husbands for renewal of their life insurance. Happy Karva Chauth!