Happy International family Day 2019: Best quotes, messages, wishes and greetings to share on WhatsApp, Facebook
Here are some Best Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Images to share with your loved ones on Happy International family Day 2019 read more...
The United Nations General Assembly advertised the International Day of Families (IDF) in 1993 to highlight the importance of family in the modern day society. The UN General Assembly had selected 15th May to commemorate the day since 93. Every year the UN has adopted to a motto ever since 1996, last year in 2018 the theme was "Families and inclusive societies". The United Nations primary focus is “ promote awareness of issues relating to families and to increase knowledge of the social, economic and demographic processes affecting them,” said on its official website. This year the motto is "Families and Climate Action: Focus on SDG 13". There is conferences, workshops, news on media, paper and on radio to promote awareness of the year’s theme.
Here are some Best Quotes, Wishes, Greetings, SMS, Images to share with your loved ones on Happy International family Day 2019:
- I want to hug and kiss all my family members and celebrate this unique day. This day is a perfect time to be together. Happy family day!
- Today is a day of family, love, happiness and being together. It’s a great day to do everything what you want together with your beloved ones. Beautiful family day!
- All family memories are the best times that we spent together. I hope that today we will take a lot of pictures. Can’t wait for it.
- Such an incredible day was a family day a year ago. I hope that today will be so great as well. Congratulations!
- I want to start my day with wishes to my family – with you my life is full of colours and happiness. Thank you for everything and happy International family Day!
- We live in a world which is divided with differences, but we are still one as we live on the same Earth and we drink the same water and eat the same food…. Happy International family Day to you as we celebrate this wonderful day.