Happy Holi 2019: Best quotes, messages, wishes and greetings to share on WhatsApp, Facebook
Here are some Best Holi quotes, messages, wishes and greetings to share on WhatsApp, Facebook.
Holi signifies the triumph of good over evil and also marks the onset of spring season. On this day people apply eco-friendly and herbal colours on each other's faces and celebrate with friends and family.
Holi or the festival of colours is observed every year on the day of Purnima, the full moon day, in the month of Falgun. This festival is celebrated on two consecutive days – Chhoti Holi, which is also known as Holika Dahan, followed by Rangwali holi, Dhuleti, Dhulandi or Dhulivandan the next day. This year Holi falls on March 21.
Here are some Holi quotes, messages, wishes and greetings to share on WhatsApp, Facebook:
- Let colours add goodness and happiness to your life, May God shine his grace on you, May peace and love fill your homes. Have a Colourful Holi this time!
- Happiness is when you see brightness even in darkness, so keep on walking with the colorful mind to bring out the best color in you. Happy Holi.
- May God paint the canvas of your life with the colours of Joy, Love, Happiness, Prosperity, Good Health, and success. Wishing you a Happy Holi.
- Let us erase yesterday, Let us wipe the tears of others, Forgive and let live, Choose a life of harmony from today. Happy Holi.
- Wishing you good health and prosperity. May God shower his blessings on you on the auspicious occasion of Holi. Happy Holi.
- Break the ice and build new relations, Spread colour and let love enter your lives. Let this Holi be a memorable one!
- If colours can break evil, If colours can bring a smile on you, If colours can add life into boredom. The I wish you Happy Holi from the deepest of my heart!
- When you spread colour to someone this time, Pass on the message of goodness and truth, Let good win over evil. Love everyone. Let the Spirit of Holi live!
- I Wish You to Have a Colorful and Joy able Holi…May the Color of Happiness Fulfill Your Life’s Journey Throughout The Life. Happy Holi.
- Holi has come now, Good days have come by, Enjoy and share the joy of colours with your friends. Happy Holi!!
- Bright colors, water balloons, lavish gujiyas, and melodious songs are the ingredients of perfect Holi. Wish you a very happy and wonderful Holi.
- I always feel happy whenever Holi comes because Holi gives mewing to fly in the air with all colors of the festival. Wish you a very Happy Holi.