Happy Handloom day 2019: Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion
Here are some Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion of the Happy Handloom day.
Handloom day is celebration of handmade clothes which are made with so much efforts of the weavers. The dress which we choose or rejects takes a lot of efforts of a weaver.
The National Handloom Day is celebrated annually on the 7th of august to honor the handloom weavers in the country and giving some highlights to country’s handloom industry. It seeks to focus on the over-all contributions made by handloom to the socioeconomic development of the country and also to increase the income of weavers.
The August 7 was chosen as the National Handloom Day to celebrate the Swadeshi Movement, which was launched on this day in Calcutta Town Hall to protest against the partition of Bengal by the British Government.
Here are some Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion of the Handloom day:
- In the tapestry of life, we're all connected. Each one of us is a gift to those around us helping each other be who we are, weaving a perfect picture together.
- A good life is like a weaving. Energy is created in the tension. The struggle, the pull and tug are everything.
- Life is a loom, weaving illusion.
- We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving, and we all have the power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.
- I do regard spinning and weaving as a necessary part of any national system of education.
- You see, when weaving a blanket, an Indian woman leaves a flaw in the weaving of that blanket to let the soul out.
- We sleep, but the loom of life never stops, and the pattern which was weaving when the sun went down is weaving when it comes up in the morning.