Happy Diwali 2019: 10 powerful mantras to chant during this auspicious festival
Earlier you shared with you the auspicious Muharat of Diwali now we are going to talk about 10 Mantras to Chant. Check below....
Diwali 2019 is going to be celebrated on 27 October and chanting mantras have a great significance in this auspicious festival. Mantras are one of the best ways to please and impress the gods and receive their blessings.
Here are the 10 powerful Mantras:
1) Sadhana Mantra (Om aim hreem shreem dhan kuru kuru swaha): This mantra is so powerful that who ever does 1000 chants Goddess Lakshmi grants them enormous wealth.
2) Lakshmi Mantra (Om Gam Shrim Maha Lakshmiyei Namaha): This mantra is helpful for attracting Income and wealth.
3) Maha Lakshmi Mantra (Om Shring Hring Kling Aing Saung Om Hring Ka A Ea Hring Ha Sa Ka Ha La Hring Sakal Hring Saung Aing Kling Hring Shring Om): This Mantra is to be enumerated during Diwali for blessings of Goddess Maha Lakshmi.
4) The Saraswati Mantra (Om Eim Sawaswatyai Swaha): However, This mantra can be useful for people who are seeking true knowledge and intellect.
5) The Happiness Mantra (Om- Shreem Shree-aee namaha): This mantra helps the devotee to happiness, unity and love among all the family members.
6) Mantra For Stronger Willpower (Om Eim Hrim Klim Chamundayei Vicche Namaha): This mantra is benificail to gain a strong willpower and also getting protection from all the evil powers.
7) Lord Kuber Mantra (Om Kuber: tvam'Dhanaadheesh: Grrhe te Kamalaa Sthitaa. Maam'Deveem'Presshayaasu tvam',mad'Grrhe te Namo namah Om): This Mantra is to please Kuber and ensure that your wealth always remains safe and never diminishes you can perform this powerful mantra on the morning of Diwali in front of the image of Lord Kuber.
8) Ganesha Mantra (Om Gam Ganapatayei Namaha): This mantra impresses the Lord Ganesha and removes all obstacles in life.
9) Ram Mantra (Om Apadamapa Hartaram dataram Sarva Samapadam Loka Bhi Ramam, Shri Raman Bhuyo Bhuyo Namamyaham): This Ram mantra will relieve you from all mental problems, present or past.
10) The Peace Mantra (Om Shanti Om): This mantra can be helpful to attain peace in life. It can also be used to pacify someone during a fight.