Happy Choti Diwali 2019: Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status to share on Naraka Chaturdashi
Here are some Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status to share with your friends on Naraka Chaturdashi (Diwali 2019).
Choti Diwali is celebrated every year just before Diwali or Lakshmi Pooja. However, this festival is known by various names such as Naraka Nivaran Chaturdashi, Naraka Chaturdashi, Kali Chaudas or Roop Chaudas. According to Hindu mythology this day is celebrated as asura or demon Narakasura was killed by Krishna who is Lord Vishnu's avatar.
Here are some Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status to share with your friends on Choti Diwali:
- Happiness is in the air because it is the ambience of Diwali, which is everywhere. Shower love, care, and joy on everyone you meet. Rejoice on this blessed occasion and spread sparkles of peace and goodwill. Have a Happy Choti Diwali!
- On Naraka Chaturdashi, here's wishing you a happy, healthy life. May you always grow and prosper. May Lord Krishna's blessing be upon on this festive occasion. Happy Choti Diwali.
- Hope the festival of lights brings your way bright sparkles of peace, contentment, joy, and happiness which stays with you throughout this year and also in the years to come. May the lamp of joy remain illuminated in your life now and forever. Have a joyous Diwali.
- With the shining of diyas and the echoes of the chants, may prosperity and happiness of this festival of lights fill our lives. Have a joyous Diwali.
- May all the darkness disappear from your life and you light the diyas of contentment. May the festival illuminate your life and you reap happiness and prosperity. Happy Choti Diwali.
- May these fireworks burn away all our troubles, problems and sorrows, and may these light up our life with happiness, joy, and peace this wonderful Diwali.
- I pray that your day be guided by the presence of the divine being. May your day be a blessed one. Happy Choti Diwali.
- May this Happy Choti Diwali fill your heart with enthusiasm and joy and may you also have a sparking Diwali!
- Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous Diwali. Happy Choti Diwali. May you have a blessed Diwali.
- Diwali reminds us that in the end evil never survives. It has to end. Happy Choti Diwali.
- May the light shines through your bring and you always shine bright. Happy Choti Diwali.
- I wish the joy and light of this beautiful day brighten your life, today and always. Happy Choti Diwali.