Happy Birthday Jr NTR: Here are lesser-known facts about the actor
Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr has a huge fan following down south, with his power-packed performances and mesmerizing dance moves. Tarak celebrates his birthday today (May 20), the actor turns 36 today read more ........
Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao Jr also known as Tarak celebrates his birthday today (May 20), the actor turns 36 today. Jr NTR has carved out his own identification regardless of being the son of late legendary actor Nandamuri Tarak Rama Rao. The actor has a huge fan following down south, with his power-packed performances and mesmerizing dance moves, with a career spanning over two decades Jr NTR has become one of the top entertainers in the industry and also one of the most sought after stars. To mark his 36th birthday, let’s talk about Jr NTR’s lesser known facts, we bet you didn’t know.
- Jr NTR made his acting debut when he was 8 years old in Brahmarshi Vishwamitra but his main film came in 1996 when he played the lead role in Ramayanam directed by Gunasheka, the film won The National Film Award for Best Children’s Film and paved way for Jr NTR.
- Well, we all love Tarak’s dance, but did you know he is also a trained Kuchipudi dancer, he dropped out of college after finishing his 12th, he pursued his career in dance, acting and film making. With all the training he has got, it sure shows on the big screen.
- The Young Tiger has song a few songs, well to be precise its 5, for the films Yamadonga, Kantri, Adhurs, Rabhasa and Nannaku Prematho. He also made his Kannada debut with the song Geleya Geleya from Chakravyuha.
- Jr NTR is a big fan of cricket (who isn’t) in-fact the actor makes sure he watches all the matches played by India, he is also part of CCL (Celebrity Cricket League).
- If you are an avid fan of the Young Tiger, you wouldn’t have missed this, do you know Tarak’s favorite colour, the actor loves white and insists his costume be a majority of white.
- Jr NTR's body was a can of fuel for trolls, he was extensively trolled for his body composition, what you didn’t know is the actor had Liposuction surgery back in 2010, to get rid of the excess fat since then there is no looking back with one of the best lean physiques in the industry.
The team of MDK Times whishes Jr NTR a very Happy Birthday and a great year ahead.