Happy Ash Wednesday 2020: Best quotes, sayings, messages, wishes, picture greetings to share on the occasion
Here are the Best quotes, greetings, wishes, images, SMS, Facebook messages and WhatsApp status to share on Ash Wednesday 2020 read more...
Ash Wednesday is one of the popular and important holy days in the Christianity calendar, that marks the beginning of Lent, which is a 40-day period fasting, penance, reflection and celebration.This year, Ash Wednesday falls on February 26th, 2020.
Here are some Best quotes, messages, wishes, picture greetings and sayings to share with your friends on Ash Wednesday:
- Praying with all who enter into a special fast and spiritual sobriety today on Ash Wednesday. May we all come before our Savior in humility.
- Ash Wednesday a day that reminds us were not here forever, and challenges us to live the very best everyday.
- In your emptiness, You will find yourself. You will find your God. Homily, Peace be with you. Ash Wednesday!
- Today is the start of Lenten season, time to give time to the one who made us and sacrificed Himself for us. Ash Wednesday today.
- From dust you came and to dust you shall return. Turn to Christ and sin no more.
- Repent and believe in the gospel. A Blessed Ash Wednesday to all my fellow Catholics.
- Most gracious God we come praying on this Ash Wednesday as we remember our Lord Jesus' trek toward Calvary. Thank you for such love, Amen.
- On this Ash Wednesday let's make our first sacrifice of turning over to The Lord every anxiety and fear.
- Ash Wednesday is full of joy...The source of all sorrow is the illusion that of ourselves we are anything but dust.
- Ash Wednesday; Time to reflect and share our thanks, for this is the time that we remember the greatest sacrifice.
- In this brief transit where the dreams cross The dream-crossed twilight between birth and dying Ash Wednesday.
- Today is Ash Wednesday, a day when we contemplate our mortality. I rubbed my cancer scar, said a prayer of thanks and moved on.
- This Ash Wednesday, best wishes on proving you love Jesus more than you love not looking ridiculous in front of your peers.