Happy All Souls' Day 2019: Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status with your friends and families
Here are the Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status with your friends and families on All Souls' Day 2019.
All Souls' Day or the Commemoration of All the trustworthy Departed, that is, of the souls of all Christians UN agencies have died, follows All Saints' Day. Observing Christians generally keep in mind deceased relatives on the day. In Western Christianity the annual celebration is prevailed in Nov and is related to the season of season, together with All Saints' Day (1 November) and its eve, Hallowe'en (31 October).
In the Christian church, "the faithful" refers specifically to baptised Catholics; "all souls" commemorates the church penitent of souls in Purgatory, whereas "all saints" commemorates the church triumphant of saints in Heaven. Beliefs and practices related to All Souls' Day vary wide among Christian churches and denominations.
Here are the Best Quotes, Wishes, Images, Wallpapers, SMS, Messages, Status with your friends and families on All Souls' Day 2019:
- Let us send our love and wishes to all those loved ones who are no more on Earth hoping for their peace and happiness…. Happy All Souls Day.
- Time heals everything but it can never bring back the warmth and love of our dear ones who are no longer with us…. Best wishes on All Souls Day.
- Let us not fear from Death but accept it, for Death turns the time to eternity….. Wishing you a very Happy All Souls Day.
- Oh Lord, please grant our loved ones eternal rest and peace as they are no longer with us…. As they seek your love and grace.
- With time the pain of absence of our loved ones might faint but their memories will always stay fresh in our hearts.
- Let us not be afraid of Death because after that we will be living in the arms of GOD…. Best wishes on All Souls Day to you.
- All Souls Day is all about remembering our loved ones who are no longer with us but continue to live in our memories.
- On the occasion of All Souls Day, I wish that all the departed souls are blessed by the Almighty.
- On All Souls Day, let us join our hands and bow our heads and pray for the peace of the departed souls.