Best Benefits of Tomato Juice for Skin, Hair and Health
Get flawless skin and gorgeous hair with Tomato – an ingredient full of healthy elements read more....
In recent times, many people are using tomato as a part of cosmetic products. This is because it is rich in vitamin C and potassium which is essential for the skin. Apart from that, it helps in overcoming hair loss too.
Let us now have a look at the benefits of Tomato for having glowing skin and beautiful hair.
- Reduce oil from skin- You must wash your face with a cleanser which is having tomato as an ingredient if you have oily skin, especially in summer months.
- Apply tomato juice on your skin or rub it on the skin to have a healthy and glowing skin. For this, you can mash the tomato and mix it with yogurt and honey as well. This works as a cleanser and rejuvenates your skin. You should repeat this process twice a week to get better results.
- You can also mix the tomato pulp with 1tsp of honey and apply it all over your face. This is kept for 15 minutes can help in reducing blemishes.
- You can also overcome wrinkles by applying tomato face pack. This is because it has lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant. It works against free radicals and removes the age spots.
- Tomato helps in reducing acne problems too, as it helps in treating dead skin cells that result in acne or blackheads. Your skin, thus becomes clear.
- Many may be surprised to know that tomato treats the issue of hair loss too. Tomatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals, which in turn stimulates hair follicles. Ultimately you do not have hair falls. Moreover, you get beautiful looking tresses.
- Mix tomato and lemon juice to treat dandruff present in your hair.