Terms & Policy
These Terms of Service govern your use of the MDKTIMES website only and do not govern your use of other MDKTIMES services, or such as services offered by the MDKTIMES affiliates or the parent.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions on use of the Site, from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms of Service on this website and update the “Last Updated” date to reflect the date of the changes. By continuing to use the Site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms of Service, as modified.
We also reserve the right to deny access to the Site or any features of the Site to anyone who violates these Terms of Service or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our Site or infringes the rights of others.
We have developed our site so that you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information to us. We do not track visitors to our site as they access other sites. We collect personally identifying data about you, such as your name, address and e-mail address, only when you provide it to us voluntarily.
We do not share your personal data with any third parties other than some common service providers who use the information only to help us improve our site. Some of these services provide social media conveniences for our readers, while others help us serve banner ads and measure traffic. These services may place cookies on your computer. We don’t have any way of knowing how each service handles your data internally.
Remember that no data transmitted over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. You provide us with this data at your own risk. By accessing this site, you agree to be legally bound by and comply with this User Agreement. If you do not agree to comply with this User Agreement, you are not authorized to use this site. This site is not directed to children under 13, and will not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from children under 13.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
This Site may include a variety of features, such as discussion forums, blogs, photo- and video-sharing pages, e-mail services and social networking features that allow feedback to us and allow users to interact with each other on the Site and post content and materials for display on the Site. This Site also may include other features, such as personalized home pages and e-mail services, that allow users to communicate with third parties. By accessing and using any such features, you represent and agree that you will not:
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site;
· Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
· Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site;
· Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person;
· Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means;
· Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site;
· Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law;
· Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder;
· Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component;
· Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising;
· Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval;
· Gather for marketing purposes any e-mail addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site;
· Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted;
· Engage in personal attacks, harass or threaten, question the motives behind others’ posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other users;
· Repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
· Take or cause to be taken any action that disrupts the normal flow of postings and dialogue on our Site (such as submitting an excessive number of messages – i.e. a flooding attack), or that otherwise negatively affects other users ability to use the Site and/or services; or
· Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from our Site. Exception is made for Internet search engines (e.g., Google) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to deny access to the Site or any features of the Site to anyone who violates these Community Rules or who, in our sole judgment, interferes with the ability of others to enjoy our website or infringes the rights of others.
Our Right to Use Materials You Submit or Post
When you submit or post any material (including any photos or videos) via the Site, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), for any purpose that we choose. The foregoing grant includes the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark or patent laws that exist in any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of these rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name, e-mail address or screen name, as we deem appropriate. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site, including content submitted by you, may involve transmissions over various networks, and may involve changes to the content to conform and adapt it to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You will not receive any compensation of any kind for the use of any materials submitted by you. Any information you provide to us as part of the Discussion & Submission process is governed by the terms of our Discussion & Submission Guidelines. We reserve the right (but not the obligation) to remove any Reader-Submitted Content for any reason from our site.
If you are the rightful owner of the content or an affected person and have the reason to believe that any content that has been uploaded/contributed through this Service contravenes your rights in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (“Rules”), then you may intimate the same to MDKtimes in the following manner:
1. Sending a request in writing or through email signed with electronic signature identifying the content alleged to be in infringement of your rights as the rightful owner or affecting you prejudicially;
2. Providing exact identification and description of the content by giving its URL that is to be disabled, which in your view contravenes Rule 3(2) of aforesaid “Rules”.
3. Giving a declaration cum undertaking along with necessary documents establishing you (i) as the rightful owner of the content to be disabled, or (ii) as an affected person, and stating that the information submitted is true, complete & accurate and no material fact has been hidden;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we may get in contact with you;
5. Further, stating that MDKTIMES and its Management, Directors, employees, including Grievance Officer shall not be liable for any loss or damage or claim for relying upon the said request;
6. You can send your request to MDKTIMES at: Address: M.D.K EXTRA PVT LTD, 34, Millers Tank Bund Rd, Kaverappa Layout, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 9845802307 (between 9am to 6pm IST from Monday – Saturday except Public holidays) (e) The grievance(s) shall be redressed in accordance with the said Rules and in good faith by MDKTIMES.
If you are unsure whether there has been an infringement of your copyright or about your rights in the material, we suggest that you seek legal advice before reporting the material to MDKTIMES or sending us a counter-notice. This “notice and takedown” process is regulated by statute. There may be negative consequences if you falsely allege copyright infringement or report material to MDKTIMES in bad faith.
Links and Frames:
You may link to the home page of our site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. You may not frame the content of our site.
Links to Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to other websites that we think may be of interest to you. We have no control over these other sites or their content. You should be aware when you leave our site for another, and remember that other sites are governed by their own user agreements and privacy policies, which you should be sure to read.
Limitations on Use of News Agencies’ Press Materials
Some of the material available on this Site is provided by the News Agencies, in India and Overseas. By using this Site you agree and acknowledge that (1) you will not publish, broadcast, or rewrite for broadcast or publication, or redistribute directly or indirectly in any medium any News Agencies’ Press Material – text, photo, graphic, audio, and/or video material, and (2) no News Agencies’ Press materials nor any portion thereof may be stored in a computer except for personal and non-commercial use. The News Agencies will not be held liable for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in its materials or in the transmission or delivery of all or any part of its materials, or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. In addition to those set forth in this paragraph, the respective News Agencies may impose other terms and conditions on the use of its materials, and adherence to these terms and conditions is a must.
Advertising Acceptability Policy
First, MDKTIMES reserves the right to accept or decline any advertisement or sponsorship it is offered.
MDKTIMES will decline to accept advertising that it knows or believes to be misleading, inaccurate, fraudulent or illegal, or that fails to comply, in NEWS WITH CHAI’s sole discretion, with its standards of decency, taste or dignity.
MDKTIMES, like all quality publishers of original journalism, maintains a clear separation between news and advertising content. Any advertising that attempts to blur this distinction in a manner that, in MDKTIMES sole judgment, confuses readers will be rejected.
When you submit a classified ad for publication on the Site, you agree that the advertisement as it appears on the Site becomes our property and you assign all ownership interest in the advertisement as it appears on the Site under copyright law or otherwise to us. Submission of an advertisement does not constitute a commitment to publish the advertisement, and publication of an advertisement does not constitute an agreement for continued publication. We will accept only standard abbreviations and require proper punctuation. We reserve the right to edit, reclassify, revise, reject or cancel any advertisement at any time, in our sole discretion. Rates and specifications for any advertisement are subject to change.
Our Site may permit users to post, and search for, job openings. We do not knowingly accept listings regarding employment that are not for bonafide job opportunities. We also do not knowingly accept listings that discriminate or intend to discriminate on any illegal basis, or that are otherwise illegal. If you think that a listing posted on our Site discriminates on any illegal basis, or is otherwise illegal, please contact us. We encourage you to investigate fully and understand all aspects of any job you are considering.
Limitation on Use of Company Directories
The information contained in any company directories that may be provided on the Site is provided for business lookup purposes and is not to be used for marketing or telemarketing applications. This information may not be copied or redistributed and is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind. In no event will we or our suppliers be liable in any way with regard to such information.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability:
Throughout our site www.mdktimes.com, we have provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor our parent or subsidiary companies nor any of our respective affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND AVAILABILITY. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO OUR SITE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR SITE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE ARE FREE FROM SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN OUR SITE, NOR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF ANY PROVISION OF THIS USER AGREEMENT.
The Site is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for trading or investing purposes, or for commercial use. The Site should not be used in any high risk activities where damage or injury to persons, property, environment, finances or business may result if an error occurs. You expressly assume all risk for such use.
Your interactions with companies, organizations and/or individuals found on or through our Site, including any purchases, transactions, or other dealings, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such companies, organizations and/or individuals. You agree that we will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. You also agree that, if there is a dispute between users of this Site, or between a user and any third party, we are under no obligation to become involved, and you agree to release us and our affiliates from any claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such dispute and/or our Site. Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL www.newswithchai.com, OR OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF www.newswithchai.com OR ANY OF ITS ASSOCIATED ENTITIES ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
Modifications to, or Discontinuations of, the site
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site, or any portion thereof, with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Site or any portion thereof.
Governing Law & Other
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us and you with respect to the subject matter contained in this agreement and supersedes all previous and contemporaneous agreements, proposals and communications, whether written or oral. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use the products or services of a third party that are provided through the Site. In the event of any conflict between any such third-party terms and conditions and these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service will govern.
This agreement is personal to you and you may not assign it to anyone. If any provision of this agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be deemed severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. These Terms of Service are not intended to benefit any third party, and do not create any third party beneficiaries. Accordingly, these Terms of Service may only be invoked or enforced by you or us. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action that you may have arising out of or related to use of the Site or these Terms of Service must be filed by you within one year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.